Monday, June 9, 2008

Back in Sydney Office

After completing my work at Woolworths, I am back at SABA, Sydney. I have also shifted to the same hotel in which I first stayed after my arrival in Sydney. Though, I have seen all the places around my hotel, but still I am refreshing my memory by going again to Darling harbour and doing the bird watch. I must admit that even the cold weather doesn’t have any affect on the style statement of girls of Sydney.

Now, I have completely stopped cooking in my room. I am bored of cooking but I think I will have to give up my laziness… oops sorry, boredom and start cooking again. Coz it’s impossible to eat daily outside. There are many reasons to it, like, no Indian restaurants around, cant live on burger and pizza daily and can’t satisfy my taste buds with the Australian style food etc.

My manager never picks my call, doesn’t even reply to my mails. I think he is not interested in sending me back. When I call a mediator to speak with him on my behalf I get a date of meeting with the manager on which he will be able to provide me with the return date. Though colleagues here are insisting me to stay for a longer time, coz they are planning to visit Canberra, but now I am missing INDIA a lot. I want to meet my parents, friends and have some good authentic Indian food.

No comments: