Monday, June 2, 2008

Had a very hectic and terrible week!!!

In the morning I was happy, coz all my work at Queensland was done and only documentation part was left but when I came to office, martin told me that I need to extend my stay for at least two weeks. And for that a series of planning was done.

As per the plan, I started for FIJI Island on Wednesday night 11:55pm and then from FIJI I came back to Sydney. This was because I only had 3 months visa and to satisfy the visa requirements I had to step out of the country and then step back in, which will make my visa valid again for next three months!!!

Anyways, I slept on the FIJI airport that night and came back to Sydney. And without taking rest I again went to Woolworths. I must say, SABA gave some royal treatment as far as the limousine service and room is concerned. Woolworths is a big office. The security was so tight that it took me an hour just to pass from the gate to the desk where I was supposed to sit.

Apart from working till late night on Friday, I also had to work on sat and sun at Woolworths. But Somehow, all the issues at there end were resolved.

So now I am left with few more issues from few other clients. I would be going to there site on Wednesday and Thursday. Then work from home for another 2 or three days (Got to complete the documentation part of Queensland) and then return to INDIA.

Though I am positive about the return date, but not sure if they are going to extend it again.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

No comments: