Friday, May 23, 2008

Errand

Now that I am done with all the tasks except Vertical Clustering which I would be starting the next week, I need to do all the documentation stuff too. Documentation is the most boring job on earth that a consultant has to do! :(

Anyways, after the LDAP, I have nothing on my plate till Monday. Sitting in the office, seeing all blondes around is boring! After every hour, I just move out of the office and roam around for an hour and then return back to my seat.

God! These two and half months i.e 84 days to be precise passed off quickly but these 7 days are too long. I could see that every second is taking 10 times than usual to pass. Atleast when I am in the office time passes off in its normal speed but when I enter the room, time just stops until I forcefully push it for the next second! :(

Anyways, this weekend I would be completing the Brisbane too, by seeing the Australian zoo! Though, I might not find time to go to this place, coz I have to buy some gifts for mom and dad, but I am positive. If I finish this shopping thing early, I might go to Australian Zoo as well.

What increases my urge to reach INDIA soon, is when mom calls me and says that its been 3 months that she hasn’t seen me in a sad voice. She had already planned for all the mouth watering food that I like and all the places that we got visit when I reach back home!!!!!!!

No comments: