Saturday, May 3, 2008

Updates on Project till date

With the client being very slow in providing the production hardware details, at least I have completed with the setting up of development environment. This development hardware has sites for config, demo, dev and uat. So installation as far as development, UAT and Config is concerned, is 100% complete, though very minor configurations like LDAP is still left. I have also finished up with the scripts for data migration as well. So currently I just see that all the data is migrated properly and my code is working fine on the data files provided by the client.

Next big task would to create a Production environment on the cluster. This would be my first clustered environment and I hope I would be able to do it. Project manager needs us to configure LDAP with a two barrel kind of environment. I haven’t touched the code of LDAP yet, got to see if I would be able to finish up in time.

With respect to project plan, we have very little time left and a big mountain to be crushed.

No comments: