Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Never felt better

Today, I have not only implemented the Single Active Directory environment but also implemented the double barrel Authentication with LDAP!!!

From past two days, I was banging my head to just configure SABA with single active directory and today I am done with the double as well. Though implementing the double barrel LDAP took a lot of debugging and googling for the exception, but I must admit that I got rid of that exception in a fluke. Before doing some long steps of mailing on technical communites and all, I reluctantly tried few api's and phew!!! as a magic even the double barrel LDAP started working!!!!

The most fruitful day in terms of technology as well as result!

LDAP was the only barrier for us to meet the deadline and now I am left only with implemeting Vertical Clustering on the production environment!!

The deadline of the project was 26th, but as the requirement grew it has been pushed 2 weeks further. But I am not concerned for the deadline anymore as I have completed all the tasks which were assigned to me!

No comments: