Saturday, May 10, 2008

20days left

It’s surprising that I have spent 70 days in Australia now! Anyways, I have a counter as wallpaper on the laptop which reminds me that I should start completing the shopping list and also squeeze the most out of the available time.

When Prashant was leaving for INDIA, he was very sad and dull. His ways on the last day were so depressing that I thought he will weep in the next moment. He had a reason to feel so; he came with a bunch of friends here. Even, I had some good time till these Indians were around. Anyways, I am already adapted to loneliness now so I have no issues for the rest of 20 days.

To my surprise, I am not feeling bored anymore. I don’t find time to get bored. I surf, wash clothes, cook, roam around in the city, discover new places etc. To kill the time, I sometime start designing my website on google pages or go for swimming or stay in the gym. At least I have understood the adaptive nature of human being by this! ;)

No comments: