Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Being Nostalgic for future

Weather in Brisbane is unpredictable. In the morning when I leave hotel, it is a bright shiny day, and in the afternoon when I leave Office, I see cloudy and dull evening. After reaching room, sipping coffee and standing in the balcony when I see down to Brisbane, I don’t see any person on the road, but only cars driving through, or ferries going towards north side.

Many times, in the weekend when I am in city, I get a feeling of being Will Smith from ‘I am Legend’.

I imagine the day when I would be back in INDIA. I imagine the fun of being with friends, relatives or even enemies. I believe that we exist because someone is thinking about us but not vice versa.

We waste our time talking on the mobile, or riding on the bike, or thinking about someone when the detour comes. A detour, which could have changed our life. This time, I am not gonna miss it.

Now that I am alone in Australia, and I have started thinking about the good and the bad and the things from past, I try to collect the broken pieces. I don’t want to fix my past but would like to build a new future, bigger one and a brighter one.

No comments: