Friday, April 11, 2008

Movies, I watched in Brisbane

After being in Brisbane, lately I have been watching many German movies. Interestingly, if not all most the movies has story revolving around a whore! But I must say the story of each movie used to be so gripping that we can’t just leave it in the middle. They always mould the story so that it always has a sad ending. We actually feel sorry about their lives.

Anyways, the English movies like Election, Welcome to Moseport, Employee of the month, Jump-in etc. always made my evenings. In Election the way the life of a teacher changes from good to bad was so funny that I laughed rolling on my bed watching it.

If you are an animal lover, Charlottes Web is a must watch movie. The bond between a spider and a pig will surely make you emotional. Its an interesting story of a spider saving life of a pig!!!!!!

Though, you may not like it, but I liked 'I ought to be an actress'. The story was simple enough, but the performance and depth of each scence was superb. I actually liked the way the relationship of father and daughter was shown.

Apart from movies, I have been watching Channel-V, 8, 9, Fox, 10. The comedy series like The king of Queens, Will and Grace, how I met your mother etc are always safest bet. Simpsons cartoon is cool. There is always some character in each of the series that makes me watch the serial.

The serial I liked: Will and Grace, how I met your mother.
The Comedy movie I liked: Click, Election.Now I don’t remember the name of German movies, but I liked all of them.

No comments: