Thursday, April 24, 2008

Funny things happened in Australia

Though, I would never like to discuss this but with my short term memory its better that I write it somewhere to remember it ;)

This is a living post. Points will be added as and when funny things happen with me during my stay in Australia.
  1. I very cute girl sits in a cubicle opposite to mine. She is blonde, but her cute smile, good looks, walking style and dressing sense is so amazing that I can’t stop myself from falling for her. Few days back she came near my desk to collect the printouts and I was dying to start a conversation with her, and after adding a lot of stupidity and smile I asked her, ‘What is the size of the paper on which u r taking this printout?’ She smiled at me and said ‘it’s A3’ and then went off. I went straight to the washroom and slapped myself thrice looking in the mirror. God knows, why I fumble seeing a cute girl.
  2. My first day at the client side and my plan was that as soon as I reach Brisbane in the morning from Sydney, first I will check-in in my hotel, change my clothes into formal and then leave for the company. But when I reached my hotel, Martin was already waiting for me and he asked me to keep my luggage near the reception and directly leave for the company as it was already late. As I was in casual, I took a small bag with formals in it, so I can change somewhere. But I forgot, my tie, shoes and belt. So, the whole day I was roaming without a belt, and with formal clothes but sports shoes. I was too conscious the whole day to leave my desk and roam around to see the client’s office.

No comments: