Sunday, April 6, 2008

Zor ka jhatkaa!!!

I have a diary in my room, where I count the number of days left.



This morning when I reached office, Marty took me out for a chat, we were having a sandwitch when he asked about my return flight details. I casually told him that I would be returning on 30th April. Without a second thought he called the engagement manager in front of me and asked him to extend my date to 30th May! After his chat with the engagement manager, he asked me if I have a problem in staying for a month more and I smiled nodding that I have no problem while barking with anger on him on my second track! :(



After returning to desk, he said that he will try to finish the project by 30th May, and if it doesnt happen, he will make me to return back from INDIA in a weeks time after 30th May to complete it. So for now, I would be working a little harder to finish my work before deadlines!



Gosh! Cant wait to return back to INDIA. Atleast a friend's company would not have made this stay so painfull!

No comments: