Friday, March 28, 2008

Bird Watching

Must say, the kind of body language and the kind of dressing sense that I have seen in Sydney cant be imagined with Indian girls. And surely it is gonna take more 100years for our Indian girls to get that bold and to adapt that attitude.

But a chinky girl will spoil your mood. Every third girl passing-by is a chinky here.

In just two weeks of my stay in Sydney, I had to cover all the bids flying by, so I leave office at around 5pm and go straight to harbour bridge. I have observed that more good looking Australian girls can be seen near Imax theater, rather than the Opera House. Almost 1000 girls pass-by daily, when I am sitting near the Darling Harbour, out of which 80% come with their boyfreinds, 10% are fat, 9% fly in there own world and 1% who are good looking and alone doesnt see me! :(

Anyways, Daily routine of gym-office-harbour-room is no more thrilling for me, now waiting for the day when I will reach Brisbane. All my hopes are on Brisbane now!

No comments: