Monday, March 3, 2008

Sydney Day1

After a lot of Grilling, I was able to get out of Sydney Airport. Took a taxi and went straight to my room in Meriton Apartments. Meriton Apartments is a 70 storied building (approx.) with 10 floors underground! Mine is at 43rd floor. Room was just like the room were Aamir khan stayed in DCH. Had every facility from kitchen, dishwasher, washin machine, internet to gym and swimmimg pool in the Apartment. From balcony, I could view the whole city.

Took a nap, and then went out in the city for Bird-watching! ;) Kent Street which is the center of the city, had lots of theaters, pubs, discs, malls etc. I went into Woolworths for shopping and returned to room.

Watched a movie and went to sleep!

hahahahaha

Now, dont tell me that the day went boring, I had fun roaming around the city discovering traffic sense, mono-rail etc. Must say, stay in sydney is awesome experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

photo kab lagaya ga khudka aur birds ka??