Monday, March 3, 2008

Day2 in Sydney

Gotup early in the morning to reach office early! And much to my surprise, I found only one guy sitting in a 3-roomed flat, which he called it as an office! !@#!@#!@#$!@#!@#!@

Anyways, I tried calling my managers and no one responded, so shot a mail and went back to room! :)

Again had a nap and ate some rice and dal(MTR product), which I brought from INDIA.

After 6pm, I went to Darling Harbour and was roaming around watching birds getting cozy with their bf in some corner!

For night, I tried preparing egg-curry! And after eating it, I felt that instead of aspiring to work in movies, I should think of becoming a cook! hahahahaha Seriously, speaking the curry was good in taste!

Watched a movie on the laptop, which I got in the office and then went to sleep!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about chicken curry??