Monday, March 31, 2008

The day For which I am in Australia - DreamWorld - 7th Heaven

DreamWorld was spectacular! I entered this place at 10:30am and the next time I saw my watch it was already 4:30pm(nearing closing time of DreamWorld :( ) I took only one ride of each of the Rides in this much time. There were so many rides out here, that you get confused of thinking which one to try first!!!!

To enjoy this place to the fullest, you should be here with some ADVENTUROUS buddy! You will have fun that you will never forget! Though I was alone, but there was no time to feel loneliness, coz you have no time to think, coz the rides make you so happy, so out of the world experience, that u would like to come here again and again!!!!

The 'Gaint Drop' was the scariest of all! You can think of going for a ride for second time on any of the machines here, though they may look scary and they might be scary, but for Gaint Drop, you will think atleast thrice for taking a second ride!!!! The machine takes you to a height of some half a kilometer above the ground and then u stay there watching the birds view and waiting for the drop, and the time when you are least expecting it, you will be dropped and by the time you reach down u get so scared that you will cry out with your loudest possible! The journey of 5 to 10 seconds, when you are falling freely from that height u will experience the hell - ufcourse in a good way! ;)

The second scariest was the Claw. This gives you the same experience as Gaint Drop but the height is less. The good points in the ride were that, it gives you a view where you actually see down while falling, and this rising and falling happens every minute. So you are prepared for the next rise and for the next fall. And believe me you will enjoy this ride the most. I wasted my time more here, coz I had this ride two times. :)

And then the list of scary rides moves on from 'Tower of terror' to 'Cyclone' and so on...... Cyclone is the same ride which Aamir khan had in DCH. Actually, this roller coaster was in Sydney near Harbour Bridge, but then they shifted it to the DreamWorld. Ufcourse the ride was mind blowing!

The only Frustrating part of all these rides is that you got to stand in a queue for atleast 15min. Anyways, this was not the case with the water rides, they were too big. There was one interesting ride which was called 'FlowRide'. Here the flow of water was in opposite direction and you had to slide through it. And by the time you reach down, it pushes you back with a force that you again reach back top!

Not to forget, There was a small Austalian Wild life park and Farm Lands etc. The Farm lands were to show the kind of lifestyle Australian Farmers live. In the park, I saw a huge crocodile, bengal tigers, kangaroos, bears, snakes etc. The place was to have fun with the family, so just skimmed through it! And spent my time on those adventurous machines. For lunch, I used to take some junk food or burger and eat it while I am in a queue, so saving every single moment of my visit. :)

The day passed of with great fun! At 4:30pm, I went into the IMAX for rest and saw the movie 'Space Invasion'. Even this experience was beyond my expectations. Here I actually felt that I am seeing earth from above the satellite. The view of earth and the satellite was so magnificient that it blows off your mind. The view from there actually makes you feel, how big the earth is, and how small we are! You get to see the biggest dynasty of GOD! You ponder, how GOD must be ruling it, how is he able to listen to us, how is he able to solve the problems!

Anyways, had to rush out, coz the last bus was at 5:50pm and I had to be at the bus stop atleast 10min before that. By the time I reached back room, every part of my body was crying out with pain. I fell on the bed like a dead man!

No comments: