Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 5 in Sydney

Prady came to office today!!!!!! He is a cool guy! The problem is, he shifted to sydney with his family, so I cant expect him to take me to pubs or sydney!!!!

Anyways, as usual, the day went on with me hitting my head on my laptop to reset it. The only option left with me was to throw this laptop in a bin, and ask for a new one. But I was warned by prady that this will make me waiting for atleast 15 days, and still might not get a new one!

After coming back to room, I got a call from prady, he gave me number of his friends in Sydney. I met them on Sydney Harbour. These guys were kids from MBA college in their final sem. They were good enough to show me the streets of Sydney. They took me to Indian restaurants, central station, Indian stores etc. These kids(!!!!!! Am I growing old! :) ) were passing comments among each other for every girl that were passing us, just like we used to do in our college days. Fuuny incident is, that one boy told us that the girl walking is surely a french. He said, he could make out through the height and the physique. But later when the girl turned, she looked chinese. And then all sorts of nasty comments flowed!!!!!!

Had a great time roaming around the sydney street with them. Not to forget, the Chicken-biryani that I had was good. Though not as good as of Hyderabadi biryani, but still eatable! ;)

No comments: