Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 6 in Sydney - First Onsite day

Today, Martin took me to IAG. My first Onsite day and My first Onsite Client.

IAG has 13000 employees, so ufcourse the architecture was clustered in Websphere. The first issue I got was to resolve Notification server thing in that Clustered thingie.

Gosh!!!!!! Horible!!!! I never touched Websphere, on top of that it was a clustered Environment. The day passed off, just in understanding the architecture and in understanding Websphere.

After 6pm, I went straight to SABA office, to try hard get the laptop issue resolved. Somehow, I was able to figure a utility which resets administrator password to null. This research and reseting took a long time, and it was almost 9pm in the office. On my way back to room, it started raining heavily. Gosh! rains in Sydney cant be predicted!!!!!!!

I was very excited about the weekend, as I had lots of plan for it. So went early to bed, to getup early!!!!!

No comments: