Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day4 in Sydney

I finally got one laptop, though was not as good as it was expected, but I had no choice. The whole day, I was downloading songs, chatting with friends.

Afternoon, I went out with one of my colleague for lunch. I had Chicken-kebab. Though, it was not as good as what we get in INDIA, but had australian taste! (Now dont ask me what an australian taste is, once you reach some foreign counry you will feel a kind of taste in every meal.)

After finishing with the office work, I went straight to room, left my bag there, sat for 5 minutes and then again went out to explore city more. I also went to IMAX theater and watched 'Beowulf'. That was the time when I realized that even Animation movies gets scary, if seen on a 3D screen! Sound effect and 3D made that ordinary movie look more interesting. It was an awesome experience.

After the movie, went home and cooked food! I must say that now I have atleast learnt how to make rice, with appropriate amount of water and appropriate amount of heating. I also learnt how to boil milk. And last but not the least, I have learnt how to wash dishes!!! :)

The important change that I have observed in these four days, is that I have started keeping the room clean. I take 10min out daily to clean the room. The only thing which makes this possible for me to do is music. I play loud music, and do all the work!!!!!!!

No comments: