Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 7 and 8 - First Weekend in Sydney

When I opened my eyes, it was 11am!!!!! This ruined my pans of going to beach. Even it was very sunny day. So I planned to wash all my clothes on saturday and have this beach plan executed on sunday!

Washed all my clothes, pressed them, cooked food and had a nap. By the time I got up, it was 5pm. I planned to go to Opera house, instead of wasting my time inside the room. So got ready fast, went down, and took a cab strainght to Opera house.

Opera House, was good. Harbour bridge was big enough. Restaurants, parks, surroundings, boat ride etc were good enough. The thing frustrated me was that I took atleast 7 photographs on request for couples. Seeing me walking alone, many requested me to take their photograph, while they pose!!!!!!!!!!!! !#$#@$!#$!$

Anyways, after reaching the saturation point of frustration, took a cab and returned to room agian. Cooked some food, ate it and went back to bed!!!!!

While going to sleep, I already made up my mind that I will not go to beach tomorrow to become photographer!! :(

Anyways, On sunday I went for swimming, then to sauna bath for some time. Roamed around city for sometime, got some beer.

No comments: